Answer the following questions by selecting correct option:-
1) Communicative language teaching is concerned with _____________.
A) teaching of vocabulary and grammar through rules of spelling and language
B) teaching language for written tests
C) interpreting grammatical rules to suit the audience
D) enkaring receptive and productive skills
ANS:- D) enkaring receptive and productive skills
2) Formative Assessment is anesment _________________.
A) of learning
B) at learning
C) in learning
D) for learning
ANS:- B) at learning
3) A teacher desings a test to find out the cause of the poor grades of the learners through ______.
A) diagonistic test
B) proficiency test
C) achievement test
D) aptitude test
ANS:- D) aptitude test
4) A guardian never comes to see you in school. You will _____________ .
A) write to the gurdian
B) ignore the child
C) go to meet him
D) punish the child
ANS:- C) go to meet him
5) Using a word bank and brainstorming helps to build ____________ .
C) writing skills
D) reading comprehension
ANS:- A) vocabulary
6) A god teacher is one who is capable of ____________ .
A) finishing the course in time
B) inducting the students to learn
C) giving a good result
D) helping students in preparing good notes
ANS:- B) inducting the students to learn
7) The most important work of a teacher is _______________ .
A) to organize teaching work
B) to deliver lectures in class
C) to take care of the children
D) to evalute the students
ANS:- A) to organize teaching work
8) A teacher should be ____________ .
D) all of these
ANS:- D) all of these
9) Women are better teacher at primary level beacuse ___________.
A) the behave more patiently with children
B) they are ready to work at a law salary.
C) they have fewer chances in other profession
D) higher qualification is not neded in this profession
ANS:- A) the behave more patiently with children
10) What is most importent while writing on blackboard?
A) writing in small letters
B) good handwriting
C) clarity in writing
D) writing in big latter
ANS:- B) good handwriting
11) When students are found not to understand some popic the teacher should _________ .
A) repeat the lesson again and again
B) give a large number of examples
C) diagnose the difficulty and provide appropriate experiences
D) ignore the child
ANS:- C) diagnose the difficulty and provide appropriate experiences
12) The development that proceeds from the centre to the periphery is termed as _______ .
A) spiral development
B) linear development
D) none of the above
ANS:- C) proximo-distal
13) Some students dend a greeting card to you on New-year-day ___________ .
A) do nothing
B) ask them to not to waste money
C) reciprocate the good wishes to them
D) say thanks to them
ANS:- D) say thanks to them
14) A student comes late in your class . Then you will _______________ .
A) punish him
B) inform to his/her parents
C) try know the reason
D) not to pay attention to
ANS:- C) try know the reason
15) The advantage of giving home work to the students in that they ________.
A) remain busy at home
B) study at home
C) may be checked for thair progress
D) may develop habit of self-study.
ANS:- D) may develop habit of self-study.