Answer the following questions by selecting correct option. Questions and Answer are given below:-
1) Students are paired to give practice in _______________________.
Ans:- C) Structures
2) Sometimes lessons from science and social science are applied to teach language. This can be termed as ________________ .
A) Language across the curriculum
B) Plurabistic language teaching
C) Objective language teaching
D) Multipurpose language teaching
Ans:- A) Language across the curriculum
3) Teaching grammar is useful to improve ________________.
Ans:- B) Aceuracy
4) Picture comphrehension is useful to improve ___________________ .
A) Speaking skill
B) Reading skill
C) Artistic skill
D) Listening skill
Ans:- A) Speaking skill
5) Pre-reading is for _________________.
A) Giving the meanings of new words of the text
B) Cover the time allotted for the period
C) Introducing the main idea and motivating the students
D) Explaining the grammatical items
Ans:- C) Introducing the main idea and motivating the students
6) Speaking skill can be developed by ___________________.
A) Reading difficult text books
B) Listening songs
C) Communicating in real life situation
D) Speaking maintaining grammartical rules
Ans:- C) Communicating in real life situation
7) To draw attention among the students, a teacher should ______________________.
A) Use blackboard
B) Tell stories
C) Deliver lectures
D) Ask questions
Ans:- D) Ask questions
8) To raise the standerd of education , it is necessary ____________________ .
A) To make huge building
B) To evaluate students continuously
C) To give high salary to teachers
D ) To let the students play
Ans:- B) To evaluate students continuously
9) When a teacher asks the students to write a paragraph after having a group discussion, he/she is ________________________.
A) Adopting traditional method
B) Integrating different language skills
C) Adopting direct method
D) Likely to confuse the learners
Ans:- B) Integrating different language skills
10) Which of the following is achieved at the age when we hardly learn anything ?
A) Foreing language
B) English language
C) First language
D) National language
Ans:- C) First language
11) Which of the following is not a teaching aids?
A) Audio aids
B) Visual aids
C) Correctional aids
D) Audio-visual aids
Ans:- C) Correctional aids
12) Which of the following in one-way communication?
D) All of these
Ans:-D) All of these
13) The most effective aid for teaching in present time is ________________.
A) D.V.D. player
D) Computer aided programme
Ans:- D) Computer aided programme
14) Language skills should be taught __________________ .
D) In an integrated manner
Ans:- D) In an integrated manner
15) A good test on comprehension will have the questions __________________ .
A) That test inference, interpretation and evaluation besides comprehension
B) That encourage learners to read foreign books
C) That gives stress on word formation
D) That test the textual knowledge
Ans:- A) That test inference, interpretation and evaluation besides comprehension